- Wine tour of three vineyards on Waiheke Island with round-trip ferry service from Auckland
- Enjoy premium wine tastings at Mudbrick Vineyard and enjoy stunning views overlooking Hauraki Gulf
- Visit The Goldie Room, Waiheke's first vineyard and home to the Goldwater Wine Science Research Centre
- Taste 5-star quality wines at Te Whau Vineyard
- Receive an all-day bus pass to use at your leisure for further exploration of Waiheke Island
- Includes round-trip ferry tickets from Auckland
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Interesting and magnificiant landscapes, good wines ;) and an very original birthday cake :D
This tour was absolutely amazing! I loved the three wineries we visited and our tour guide was a delight. I would highly recommend this wine tour especially if they would be fortunate enough to have our tour guide. I appreciated that he had vast knowledge of all the wines, wineries and waiheke sights.
Thank you for putting together such an amazing tour
Tour was very good.
Glenn our tour leader was very personable, chatty and tried to be witty. Our visit to Mudbrick was lead by Tristan who was incredibly knowledgeable on growing the grapes, winemaking and the wines themselves. The views from the winery were spectacular and the wines were very good - the chardonnay was my favorite. Goldies served some wonderful cheeses and good wine. At the last winery Te Whau, the owner explained to us his philosophy of wine growing that is very different from the main stream, he was very passionate. The wines are of the Bordeaux style which are not to my taste, but were good. It was a great way to spend the afternoon on Valentines Day.
Beautiful island with tours and tastings at three vineyards---very nice day!
Great tour. Awesome wineries and fantastic scenery but felt rushed. Do an entire day if you can!
great driver, vineyards good, tour nothing to write home about
Beautiful venues, scenery and wines.
The tour was really good. Great selection of wineries although we didn't have much time to stay and enjoy te scenery as much as we'd have liked to- it felt a bit rushed. The tour had 24 people on, next time it'd be better to go on a smaller tour. The guide was great, knew lots about the Island.