- Admire the amazing Waitakere Ranges on this afternoon tour from Auckland
- Visit Arataki Center, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy light refreshments
- See native wildlife
- Local english-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Auckland hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Black Sand Beach, West Coast ...Photo by: Maureen D
- Tour guides with drinksPhoto by: Maureen D
- Lion on the Black SandsPhoto by: Zico C
- View of Auckland from a ...Photo by: Maureen D
- View of BeachPhoto by: Maureen D
- FallsPhoto by: Maureen D
- Black Sand BeachPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- RainforestPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- View of the RangesPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- The great Kaurai trees, ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Allen and David did a great job
This was one of the better tours of my trip. Our tour guide Sean was AWESOME He gave so much history about NZ that I came away a better feel for New Zealand's History and peoples. Very easy to talk to accommodating. Would refer to friends and family.
A fabulous afternoon with knowledgeable guide. Really enjoyed everything about the day. The beach was fantastic ands the rainforest walk was great. Wish I'd taken the full day.
Great guides, really showed and explained the real New Zealand. Thank you to the local tour company
I was very impressed with my guide. He was calm and professional in spite of the cats he was herding.
Super tour. Wonderful forest, amazing beach. Friendly tour guys. Learned a lot and had great fun.
Pete United States of ...
Thanks to Doug, this was excellent tour that provided great insight into the flora and fauna of the rainforest. The views from the north and south harbor overlooks were magnificent. Piha, with its black iron beach and stunning scenery, was a standout. As an educator, I truly appreciated the handout at the end of the tour which highlighted the sights of the day!
I loved our tour guide, he was well informed and came ready to share so many jokes..dad type jokes, my favourite! We saw so many beautiful sights and walked away with endless knowledge. We took our time and enjoyed everything to the max! Thank you!
For a five-hour tour, it was packed with sights and information. Loved the forest walk, which combined history and nature. The driver John was excellent and very informative.
Just loved it, was more than I expected. Dave our tour guide was full of information, not only about the tour but recommended places to eat whilst we were in Auckland. Loved the wilderness and the hike to the waterfall was worth the walk.