- Admire the amazing Waitakere Ranges on this afternoon tour from Auckland
- Visit Arataki Center, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy light refreshments
- See native wildlife
- Local english-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Auckland hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Black Sand Beach, West Coast ...Photo by: Maureen D
- Tour guides with drinksPhoto by: Maureen D
- Lion on the Black SandsPhoto by: Zico C
- View of Auckland from a ...Photo by: Maureen D
- View of BeachPhoto by: Maureen D
- FallsPhoto by: Maureen D
- Black Sand BeachPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- RainforestPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- View of the RangesPhoto by: Jamie S
USA, 09 2009
- The great Kaurai trees, ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
I loved our tour guide, he was well informed and came ready to share so many jokes..dad type jokes, my favourite! We saw so many beautiful sights and walked away with endless knowledge. We took our time and enjoyed everything to the max! Thank you!
For a five-hour tour, it was packed with sights and information. Loved the forest walk, which combined history and nature. The driver John was excellent and very informative.
Just loved it, was more than I expected. Dave our tour guide was full of information, not only about the tour but recommended places to eat whilst we were in Auckland. Loved the wilderness and the hike to the waterfall was worth the walk.
Our tour guide Wayne, was very knowledgeable and fun. He enjoys what he does and been doing it for 25 yrs according to him. I believe you, Wayne. We had fun though it was somewhat wet from a little rain. Was well worth it.
I loved the tour. Our guide was friendly and full of stories. We saw a beautiful waterfall and beach, and I would highly recommend this trip for anyone with limited time in Auckland who wants to see more of the island!
Lisa Martini Australia
Great tour! Pick up was on time. We visited the Waitakere Ranges lookout, had a quick walk to a nice waterfall, went to the black sand beach and went for a walk through a rainforest. Plenty of time for photos at each stop and walks were quite easy to suit to all fitness levels. Definitely recommend
Fantastic experience. Incredibly knowledgeable guide. We absolutely loved it. My wife and I agreed this was the best thing we did in Auckland. Book without hesitation.
Pick up was right on time. The group was small. The experience was very interactive with an excellent guide. The sights were varied and the beach was spectacular. It was well worth the money.
Great tour! The tour was informative and contained a variety of experiences including visiting a magnificent waterfall, black sand beaches and a trail through the Waitakere Ranges. Our guides were locals and loved what they do… it was a wonderful afternoon.
We have answered this twice, now. Can you stop sending it, please.