- 2.5-hour electric bike tour of downtown Austin
- Glide down Congress Avenue to see the historic Driskill Hotel and Texas State Capitol Building
- Check out the scene at the upscale Warehouse District and 2nd Street District
- Ride along 6th Street where Austin’s legendary live entertainment scene flourishes
- See the Austin Convention Center and the Texas Walk of Fame
- Wheel along some of the bike lanes that circle Lady Bird Lake
- Learn about Austin’s history and landmark sites from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Once you’re comfortable on your bike, follow your guide through downtown Austin, taking bike lanes and quieter streets most of the time.
Pedal down Congress Avenue to the Driskill Hotel, built in 1886 for a cattle baron. Then pass Texas State Capitol Building, an Italian Renaissance Revival–style building surrounded by 22 acres (8 hectares) of gardens.
Next, wheel through the trendy Warehouse District where old warehouses that have been converted into restaurants, concert venues, clubs and lively bars. Continue to the pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District, which features lots of specialty shops and sidewalk cafés.
Bike around the corner to 6th Street, the heart of Austin’s live music scene. See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center before arriving at Lady Bird Lake. This beautiful reservoir on the Colorado River features 10 miles of biking trails with the city skyline as a picturesque backdrop.
Throughout your 2.5-hour tour, take breaks for photo ops and to hear about the sights from your knowledgeable guide.
At the end of your tour, your guide returns you to your starting point to wrap up your sightseeing bike excursion through downtown Austin.