- 4-hour food tour of Austin by electric bike
- Visit local food trucks, bistros, bars, a farmer’s market and more
- Enjoy four food samples and a beer or glass of wine
- Learn about Austin’s food culture from your knowledgeable foodie guide
- Bike and helmet rental included
As you cruise through diverse neighborhoods and districts, visit a variety of food trucks, intimate bistros, bars and breweries, a farmer’s market and the flagship Whole Foods store. Explore downtown and East Austin, which many locals say has the hippest food in town, famous for farm to table cuisine and swanky, prohibition-style bars. The "East Side" is also home to Top Chef winner Paul Qui's first East Side King food trailer.
Your tour includes four yummy samples and a round of drinks! Enjoy a beer or glass of wine and try everything from Texas B-BQ, Brazilian and Argentinian to Japanese to African to traditional American food.