- 1.5-hour downtown Austin Segway tour
- Cruise down Congress Avenue and pass historical sites like the Texas State Capitol Building and Driskill Hotel
- Explore the trendy Warehouse District and pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District
- See beautiful Lady Bird Lake against the backdrop of the city skyline
- Hear fun facts and learn about Austin’s history and culture from your guide
- Choice of multiple departure times
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On your 1.5-hour tour, cruise down Congress Avenue and pass several historical buildings and sites like the Texas State Capitol Building and the Driskill Hotel. Explore the trendy Warehouse District, filled with restaurants, clubs, concert halls and bars, and discover the pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District, featuring tons of shops and outdoor cafés.
See Lady Bird Lake, a beautiful reservoir on the Colorado River with the city skyline as a backdrop. Throughout your tour, you’ll hear fun facts and interesting stories about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide, giving you a comprehensive overview of the city’s history and culture. End your tour back on Lavaca Street.
We got to see lots of interesting thing, and we learned about lots of the buildings. The guide was funny and the Segway's are really fun. :)
We had a ball! The segway tour was a great thing to do with my two daughters during our "girls weekend" in Austin. Our guide was wonderful and shared interesting facts about our city. I've mentioned the tour to friends who are excited to take a tour...so I'll be back!