- 1.5-hour downtown Austin Segway tour
- Cruise down Congress Avenue and pass historical sites like the Texas State Capitol Building and Driskill Hotel
- Explore the trendy Warehouse District and pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District
- See beautiful Lady Bird Lake against the backdrop of the city skyline
- Hear fun facts and learn about Austin’s history and culture from your guide
- Choice of multiple departure times
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a fantastic time and loved our guide
Loved this tour! The tour guide was very friendly and helpful. She made me feel very comfortable on the Segway before taking us around Downtown Austin. You'll walk away learning more about Austin and wanting to buy a Segway! :)
This tour was awesome! The guide was so nice and knowledgeable! The office keep in touch with us before the tour to handle all questions. Anyone can ride a segway so easy and fun! We will be doing this again and again.
Great way to see the city and have a ball at the same time. Enjoyed so much the wife and I did a Segway tour at Austin also. Jim and Carolyn Acker
Very awesome . It was a blast. Greg our guide was awesome.
Great fun! Easy to ride! I've lived in Austin for 30 years and saw things I had never noticed before.
We got to see lots of interesting thing, and we learned about lots of the buildings. The guide was funny and the Segway's are really fun. :)
We had a ball! The segway tour was a great thing to do with my two daughters during our "girls weekend" in Austin. Our guide was wonderful and shared interesting facts about our city. I've mentioned the tour to friends who are excited to take a tour...so I'll be back!