- 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Austin and Texas Hill Country
- See more than 40 top Austin attractions aboard a luxury Mercedes van
- Cruise down Congress Avenue and pass sites like Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel and Mayfield Park
- Catch amazing views of limestone hills, pristine lakes and impressive mansions in Texas Hill Country
- Enjoy informative narration from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- From Hill Country towards TownPhoto by: Mary Lynn M
- Pennybacker BridgePhoto by: Shane S
- East AustinPhoto by: Shane S
- Gravesite of Christopher Kyle ...Photo by: Shane S
- View of Austin skylinePhoto by: TuscanBred
USA, 04 2014
- Austin DowntownPhoto by: taylor
- National CemeteryPhoto by: taylor
What You Can Expect
On a fully narrated 1.5-hour tour, travel through historic downtown Austin and pass more than 40 top sites including Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel, the University of Texas, Moonlight Tower, Mayfield Park and Lake Austin.
Cruise down Congress Avenue and venture through old East Austin, where you’ll see the French Legation -- the city’s oldest structure still on its original foundations -- and the beautiful Texas State Cemetery. Explore 6th Street, the lively entertainment district, and drive through the trendy warehouse district.
You’ll also travel to Texas Hill Country in West Austin and catch great views of limestone hills, clear lakes and impressive mansions. Learn how this area of Texas is known for its wine.
After soaking in the sights, return to the original departure point.
Fantastic! Al Bionchi? was great. He was a wealth of fun and informative information. The trip was a perfect starting point to our visit to Austin. We got a good overview of the area, downtown, UT, and the outlying hill country. We would highly recommend the trip to anyone visiting Austin. We were very happy with Al as our guide.
You absolutely must do this FIRST! Then you will know what you need to see more of or this tour shows you enough of. Best deal I've ever had anywhere in the world for 25!!!
Tour provided opportunity to see places that we would not have had time to visit otherwise. Also to become acquainted with the area and spots that could come back to. Going up to the west into the hills is a bonus and gives you a better perspective of the are. Mike was informative and humorous.
Fun. Great tour. Despite bad traffic, our driver delivered!
Great information on this tour. Really enjoyed it, Great driver too. Should do it as early as possible in your trip to be able to take advantage of all suggestions. Take a notepad to write them down.
Very interesting and informative. Guide was knowledgeable and kept the pace moving. We will do this particular tour again next time we visit. Each guide will have different things to say. Air conditioned van was nice cause the day was gloomy, humid and 100 chance of rain.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Tour was great. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Covered a whole lot in 90 minutes. Benz van was comfortable, and they are very organized from the very beginning. Job well done!
This tour was all that was promised. I enjoyed it because we were given an expert driver and tour guide. The Hill Country part was especially great.