- 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Austin and Texas Hill Country
- See more than 40 top Austin attractions aboard a luxury Mercedes van
- Cruise down Congress Avenue and pass sites like Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel and Mayfield Park
- Catch amazing views of limestone hills, pristine lakes and impressive mansions in Texas Hill Country
- Enjoy informative narration from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On a fully narrated 1.5-hour tour, travel through historic downtown Austin and pass more than 40 top sites including Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel, the University of Texas, Moonlight Tower, Mayfield Park and Lake Austin.
Cruise down Congress Avenue and venture through old East Austin, where you’ll see the French Legation -- the city’s oldest structure still on its original foundations -- and the beautiful Texas State Cemetery. Explore 6th Street, the lively entertainment district, and drive through the trendy warehouse district.
You’ll also travel to Texas Hill Country in West Austin and catch great views of limestone hills, clear lakes and impressive mansions. Learn how this area of Texas is known for its wine.
After soaking in the sights, return to the original departure point.
If you've only got a short amount of time for a tour in Austin, I would highly recommend this one. It's a fast-paced 90 minutes and they hit all of the key highlights. We took it on our last day in Austin, which was a mistake because we saw so many things on the tour that we would have loved to spend additional time at. Take it on your first day so you can plan additional sightseeing. Our tour guide, Keith, was terrific.
We really enjoyed the tour. IT was a great overview. Our specific guide was terrific.