- 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Austin and Texas Hill Country
- See more than 40 top Austin attractions aboard a luxury Mercedes van
- Cruise down Congress Avenue and pass sites like Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel and Mayfield Park
- Catch amazing views of limestone hills, pristine lakes and impressive mansions in Texas Hill Country
- Enjoy informative narration from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On a fully narrated 1.5-hour tour, travel through historic downtown Austin and pass more than 40 top sites including Lady Bird Lake, the Texas Capitol, the haunted Driskill Hotel, the University of Texas, Moonlight Tower, Mayfield Park and Lake Austin.
Cruise down Congress Avenue and venture through old East Austin, where you’ll see the French Legation -- the city’s oldest structure still on its original foundations -- and the beautiful Texas State Cemetery. Explore 6th Street, the lively entertainment district, and drive through the trendy warehouse district.
You’ll also travel to Texas Hill Country in West Austin and catch great views of limestone hills, clear lakes and impressive mansions. Learn how this area of Texas is known for its wine.
After soaking in the sights, return to the original departure point.
Tour was great. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Covered a whole lot in 90 minutes. Benz van was comfortable, and they are very organized from the very beginning. Job well done!
This tour was all that was promised. I enjoyed it because we were given an expert driver and tour guide. The Hill Country part was especially great.