- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Austin’s historical sites, scenic spots and modern cultural hubs
- Cruise down Congress Avenue to see the Driskill Hotel and Texas State Capitol Building
- Explore the trendy Warehouse District and pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District
- Glide along 6th Street, the heart of the live entertainment scene
- See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center
- Enjoy the serenity of beautiful Lady Bird Lake set against the city skyline
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Had a great time. Very knowledgable tour guide. The tour was a full 2 1/2 hours. I would go again.
Outstanding, Greg was a blast, great way to get a feel for the city. The segways were by far the best we have used.
This was SOO much fun. Our instructor/guide was very friendly and spunky. Excellent at her job. There's no better way to see the city. I highly recommend this. I will definitely do it again!
This tour was amazing!
My daughter and I had a blast. She actually lives in Austin, but she loved the tour on Segways as much as I did. Can't wait do it again in another city.
We were a bit hesitant at first, but after arriving and actually riding the segway's we knew we were in for a fun time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who visits this city. Our guide was the guy (Jake I think), and he was very nice, accommodating, and knowledgable.
It was awesome!
our tour guide was fun- the tour was awesome and being on a Segway- was a blast!!
My wife and I had the time of our life, for a Grandpa and Grandma well into our Sixties. We felt like Kids in our teens. Segways are the coolest way to tour a city. Next year we plan to Segway Dallas with friends.
Bye for now, See you in
Dallas. Can't wait! PS: The staff in Austin made this a great tour for all of us. Thank You!
We had an awesome time in Austin, Texas. I definitely recommend the Austin Segway tour --- weekdays are much better. Wonderful people in Austin, Texas....Nice and Friendly!!
Had a great time touring the city.