- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Austin’s historical sites, scenic spots and modern cultural hubs
- Cruise down Congress Avenue to see the Driskill Hotel and Texas State Capitol Building
- Explore the trendy Warehouse District and pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District
- Glide along 6th Street, the heart of the live entertainment scene
- See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center
- Enjoy the serenity of beautiful Lady Bird Lake set against the city skyline
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Cruise down Congress Avenue to see the Driskill Hotel and the Texas State Capitol Building, built in 1888 in Italian Renaissance Revival architectural style and surrounded by a 22-acre (8-hectare) estate.
Explore the trendy, upscale Warehouse District, a hub of culture and entertainment. Pass by old warehouses that have been converted to posh restaurants, clubs, concert venues and lively bars. Continue to the 2nd Street District, an area full of pedestrians and featuring tons of specialty shops and outdoor cafés.
Pass by the Convention Center and then on to famous 6th Street, the heart of the live entertainment scene. See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center, a modern structure with sustainable facilities, and reach Lady Bird Lake, a beautiful reservoir on the Colorado River with the picturesque city skyline as a backdrop.
You’ll make several photo stops along the way and learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide. Continue back to Lavaca Street to conclude your tour.
My wife and I had the time of our life, for a Grandpa and Grandma well into our Sixties. We felt like Kids in our teens. Segways are the coolest way to tour a city. Next year we plan to Segway Dallas with friends.
Bye for now, See you in
Dallas. Can't wait! PS: The staff in Austin made this a great tour for all of us. Thank You!
We had an awesome time in Austin, Texas. I definitely recommend the Austin Segway tour --- weekdays are much better. Wonderful people in Austin, Texas....Nice and Friendly!!