- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Austin’s historical sites, scenic spots and modern cultural hubs
- Cruise down Congress Avenue to see the Driskill Hotel and Texas State Capitol Building
- Explore the trendy Warehouse District and pedestrian-friendly 2nd Street District
- Glide along 6th Street, the heart of the live entertainment scene
- See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center
- Enjoy the serenity of beautiful Lady Bird Lake set against the city skyline
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Cruise down Congress Avenue to see the Driskill Hotel and the Texas State Capitol Building, built in 1888 in Italian Renaissance Revival architectural style and surrounded by a 22-acre (8-hectare) estate.
Explore the trendy, upscale Warehouse District, a hub of culture and entertainment. Pass by old warehouses that have been converted to posh restaurants, clubs, concert venues and lively bars. Continue to the 2nd Street District, an area full of pedestrians and featuring tons of specialty shops and outdoor cafés.
Pass by the Convention Center and then on to famous 6th Street, the heart of the live entertainment scene. See the Texas Walk of Fame and the Austin Convention Center, a modern structure with sustainable facilities, and reach Lady Bird Lake, a beautiful reservoir on the Colorado River with the picturesque city skyline as a backdrop.
You’ll make several photo stops along the way and learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide. Continue back to Lavaca Street to conclude your tour.
Outstanding, Greg was a blast, great way to get a feel for the city. The segways were by far the best we have used.
This was SOO much fun. Our instructor/guide was very friendly and spunky. Excellent at her job. There's no better way to see the city. I highly recommend this. I will definitely do it again!