- Provence villages and lavender fields small group day tour from Avignon
- The drystone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful French villages
- Unusual cliff-top village of Roussillon
- Lavender museum and lavender fields (in bloom mid-June to mid-August)
- Maximum of eight passengers
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit Gordes, perched village in Luberon, one of "the most beautiful villages in France", completely made with dry stones.
Visit of the Lavender Museum to discover the flower symbol of Provence -Please note: The lavender fields are in bloom from approximately middle of June to middle of August.
Wonderful day and wonderful, knowledgeable tour guide. What a lovely tour this is and I highly recommend it. Definitely worth the price.
The travel guide, Marion, made this a treat. There's a lavender museum where you see distillation design through history, but the best reason for going is the amazing natural and architectural beauty of Rouissilon, with its red cliffs set against green landscape