- Provence villages and lavender fields small group day tour from Avignon
- The drystone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful French villages
- Unusual cliff-top village of Roussillon
- Lavender museum and lavender fields (in bloom mid-June to mid-August)
- Maximum of eight passengers
Visit Gordes, perched village in Luberon, one of "the most beautiful villages in France", completely made with dry stones.
Visit of the Lavender Museum to discover the flower symbol of Provence -Please note: The lavender fields are in bloom from approximately middle of June to middle of August.
Reviewed by Sharon, Australia, November 2012
This was a great tour. Very friendly, relaxed guide who knew her stuff and made the trip enjoyable. The two towns we visited were delightful and it was great to have time to wander around them on our own. While the lavender farm wasn't flowering the museum was way more interesting than I expected.
Reviewed by TONY A, August 2012
Guide was excellent, extremely knowledgable, sincere - I would highly recommend this tour again.