- Five-hour trip to Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape from Avignon by minivan
- Ancient Arch of Triumph and theater in Orange
- Wine tasting and shopping in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Panoramic views from the castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Scenic drive through vineyards between Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In Orange you'll tour the famous Arch of Triumph, symbol of Roman glory, and visit the best preserved Roman theater in existence.
You'll then take a wine tour through the vineyards between Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and stop for panoramic views of the Rhone River valley from the castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
Finally, you'll enjoy a wine tasting in a cellar in Chateauneuf-du-Pape and shop for souvenirs, wines and Provencal specialties in a traditional shop.
Money well spent!
The Roman arch and ancient theater in Orange are wonderfully preserved and important to see. The theater has a very good audio guide that comes with the tour. We enjoyed the tastings at the working winery and also the visit to ruins of the Pope's old chateau. Our guide Julian was excellent, fun, helpful.