- Five-hour trip to Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape from Avignon by minivan
- Ancient Arch of Triumph and theater in Orange
- Wine tasting and shopping in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Panoramic views from the castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Scenic drive through vineyards between Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
In Orange you'll tour the famous Arch of Triumph, symbol of Roman glory, and visit the best preserved Roman theater in existence.
You'll then take a wine tour through the vineyards between Orange and Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and stop for panoramic views of the Rhone River valley from the castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
Finally, you'll enjoy a wine tasting in a cellar in Chateauneuf-du-Pape and shop for souvenirs, wines and Provencal specialties in a traditional shop.
Reviewed by M E D, September 2012
Extremely enjoyable - a really helpful guide and a very good tasting at CNduP but the theatre at Orange was magnificent well worth the money
Reviewed by ian s, July 2012
My wife and I enjoyed this trip very much. Our tour guide was wonderful (our 2nd trip with her) and knowledgable. We think that such short or full day trips are the best way to see many local sites in an efficient, comfortable and relaxed way.