- Private day trip from Avignon to Nice and Monaco
- In Nice, walk on the Promenade des Anglais and see the Grand Palais
- In Eze, admire the beautiful sea view and visit Fragonard Perfume Factory
- In Monaco, see the palace and explore the Oceanography Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Visit of Monaco principality, reigned by the Grimalso family since the Middle Ages. Visit the old city and admire the 16 - 17th Century Palace and a Cathedral. Explore the Oceanography Museum which presents the richest collection of Mediterranean species. The exotic garden offers an amazing panoramic view of the sea.
Reviewed by Mariane P, October 2011
Anais was our tour guide and driver. She did an excellent job. She communicates well in both English and French. On our trip back to Avignon, my cousins and her played a "guess who" game that keep us awake and it was fun as everyone tried to guess who it was. We miss you, Anais!
Reviewed by Pamela R, October 2011
I can certainly recommend this day trip from Avignon to Nice and Monaco. Our guide/ driver was very pleasant and informative and we certainly saw a part of the world that we would not have seen without this trip. Highly recommended. Good value for money!