- Provence private wine tour from Avignon
- Private transport by minivan seating a maximum of eight passengers
- Visit the medieval city of Villeneuve
- Wine tastings in Travel, Lirac and Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Scenic drive through the Provencal countryside
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
Reviewed by Robert M, April 2013
Caroline (our tour guide) picked us up right on time. She provided excellent commentary on the beautiful countryside as we drove through on the way to our two winery stops. We had time for a couple brief stops along the way to look at scenery. She was very knowledgeable about the area and about the history of wine production in the region. She also spoke excellent English (and Italian. And Chinese.). She topped it off by finding the exact chocolate shop my wife visited 17 years ago. The Mercedes minibus was very comfortable and held the 8 of us nicely. If you like wine, this is the tour for you!
Reviewed by Michael C, October 2011
Perfect combination of wine tasting, local knowledge and history. Loved every minute of it. I would recommend this tour and our tour guide (Adelaine) to everyone.