- Private half-day Van Gogh tour from Avignon
- Walk in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Arles and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- Witness first-hand many locations that Van Gogh painted including Le Jardin de l’Hotel Dieu
- Visit the mental institution at Saint-Paul-de-Mausole where he was treated later in life
- Learn about Van Gogh’s life from your knowledgeable guide
- Stop at impressive Roman sites including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Arles Amphitheatre
What You Can Expect
A beautiful tour. Very informative and poignant.
This tour was amazing enjoyed by our whole group went out of their way to make sure we got the most out of our time
Joe A USA
The tour was enjoyable for the four of us. The tour guide was knowledgeable, however, she was not as engaging as other tour guides that we have had. She seemed to be doing the tour exactly as was expected but did not have the passion or incidental stories that make the day memorable. She met us on time and delivered us back on time.
Our trip was too rushed...this particular trip should be a five, not four, hour trip. Need more time for the 'senior citizen factor' i.e.walking speed..... and picture taking; also should include a brief visit inside the arena in Arles. Many aspects of the trip were indeed spectacular and our guide was most pleasant, if not rushed.