- Private day trip from Avignon to the Luberon Villages
- Journey through the castles and lavender fields of Luberon
- Visit the villages of Oppede-le-Vieux , Roussillon and Gordes
- Stop by the Lavender Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Visit Gordes, a perched village famous for being "the most beautiful village in France". It is completely made with dry stones. In the Lavender Museum, you will discover the flower symbol of Provence. You can visit the Provençal market in Gordes on Tuesdays and in Roussillon on Thursday.