- Private tour from Avignon to Luberon
- Journey to the remarkable castles, lavender fields and hill towns of Provence’s Luberon region
- Visit the Lavender Museum to discover the beauty and power of lavender, the symbol of Provence
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle
What You Can Expect
Wonderful tour! The guide was very helpful and told us a lot about the region. The villages are the MUSTS to see!
We had an excellent time with this tour on 10 September 2013. Our guide, Julian (not sure about the exact spelling of his name), made it all worth while. He was prompt, informative, and accommodating in the schedule and the sites we visited in order to insure we got the most of our experience. We especially wanted to maximize out visit to Gordes in order to visit the market day there, and he helped us to do so. He helped us to learn all about the surrounding Avignon area and was especially good at pointing out the "sites" and providing background. We truly enjoyed this and would recommend any other customers to particularly request Julian. Thanks, Julian.
Barrett E USA