Book and save 10% on travel in June, September and October, 2014, compared to other travel sites
- Cooking class and market tour in Avignon
- Follow your passionate chef-guide through a local market to pick out your ingredients
- Prepare a traditional Provençal meal in a private 15th-century home
- Enjoy your freshly prepared meal at the end of class
- Take the recipe sheets home with you
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
These are examples of dishes that might be included, but the chef will decide on the set menu on the day of the class.
Black-olive tapenade and Anchoïade (anchovy paste) with Provençal herbs
- Artichokes barigoule (braised artichokes in a broth)
- Roasted veal with honey
- Cod fillet roasted with turmeric
- Chocolate mousse with a Sault macaron
- Fresh fruit soup with a whipped basil cream
Wine, mineral water and a choice of tea or coffee
spectacular! love the class! the venue is located in local classic house. the hostess and the chief are amazing! learnt a lot and had a great time. I am glad i done this!! it's very very good especially for me coming from different culture!
Lots of fun and very informative.