Book and save 10% on travel in June, September and October, 2014, compared to other travel sites
- Cooking class and market tour in Avignon
- Follow your passionate chef-guide through a local market to pick out your ingredients
- Prepare a traditional Provençal meal in a private 15th-century home
- Enjoy your freshly prepared meal at the end of class
- Take the recipe sheets home with you
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
These are examples of dishes that might be included, but the chef will decide on the set menu on the day of the class.
Black-olive tapenade and Anchoïade (anchovy paste) with Provençal herbs
- Artichokes barigoule (braised artichokes in a broth)
- Roasted veal with honey
- Cod fillet roasted with turmeric
- Chocolate mousse with a Sault macaron
- Fresh fruit soup with a whipped basil cream
Wine, mineral water and a choice of tea or coffee
Lots of fun and very informative.
Everything about this day in Avignon was perfect. The location of the facility was this amazing home in the center of town, right near the market. We were made to feel so welcome in this home/restaurant/shop with the amazingly perfect kitchen. Everything was so clean and pristine. Chef Caroline Millet was so helpful, informative and patient. We learned so much and enjoyed every minute.