- Small-group wine-tasting day trip from Avignon
- Tastings at two Provence wineries
- Scenic drives through vineyards
- Learn wine and grape terminology
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
The tour continues to Pont du Gard (preserved Roman aqueduct!), Les Baux de Provence and a picturesque medieval village in the Alpilles mountains. Before returning to Avignon stop at the famous village of Gordes which ranks among the most beautiful villages in France.
Note, the tour includes time at leisure for you to enjoy lunch.
Reviewed by Julie B, Canada, June 2010
Reviewed by Carolyn G, USA, May 2010