- Small-group wine-tasting day trip from Avignon
- Tastings at two Provence wineries
- Scenic drives through vineyards
- Learn wine and grape terminology
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The tour continues to Pont du Gard (preserved Roman aqueduct!), Les Baux de Provence and a picturesque medieval village in the Alpilles mountains. Before returning to Avignon stop at the famous village of Gordes which ranks among the most beautiful villages in France.
Note, the tour includes time at leisure for you to enjoy lunch.
We loved the tour and all that it included. Perfect combination of wine tasting , quaint villages, and historical landmarks. We covered a lot of ground in one day.