- Small group tour to towns of Provence and the Luberon from Avignon
- Famous Pont du Gard bridge
- Village of Les Baux de Provence
- Lavender museum with distillation demonstration
- Visit the pretty villages of Roussillon and Gordes
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
- Eight-seater minivan transport
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After a stop at the Antiques of Saint Remy de Provence, a triumphal arch and funeral monument in a field of olive trees painted many times by Vincent Van Gogh, you'll journey to the Luberon, made famous by Peter Mayle in his book A Year in Provence.
You'll also visit Roussillon and the dry-stone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Finally there's a visit to a lavender museum to discover the floral symbol of Provence. You'll witness a distillation demonstration during the harvest (from July to August).
Hilltop villages, lavender, enough free time to look around and enjoy, what a great day! Highly recommended.
Wonderful, we traveled to many places in one day with the freedom to see the countryside with a guide that new so many facts. We never would have seen as many important and interesting sights and seen the wonderful Provence area.