- Small group tour to towns of Provence and the Luberon from Avignon
- Famous Pont du Gard bridge
- Village of Les Baux de Provence
- Lavender museum with distillation demonstration
- Visit the pretty villages of Roussillon and Gordes
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
- Eight-seater minivan transport
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After a stop at the Antiques of Saint Remy de Provence, a triumphal arch and funeral monument in a field of olive trees painted many times by Vincent Van Gogh, you'll journey to the Luberon, made famous by Peter Mayle in his book A Year in Provence.
You'll also visit Roussillon and the dry-stone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Finally there's a visit to a lavender museum to discover the floral symbol of Provence. You'll witness a distillation demonstration during the harvest (from July to August).
This tour packed a lot into one day and gave an excellent of some of the most beautiful towns in Provence. Due to the number of sites we visited we only had about 45 minutes in each but this was sufficient. Melanie, our guide, was very kind and informative.
Our guide was knowledgeable, patient and enjoyable. The sights were all gorgeous--though I wish we'd skipped the lavender museum and its long video to make more time for the other sites.