- Small group tour to towns of Provence and the Luberon from Avignon
- Famous Pont du Gard bridge
- Village of Les Baux de Provence
- Lavender museum with distillation demonstration
- Visit the pretty villages of Roussillon and Gordes
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
- Eight-seater minivan transport
Recent Photos of this Tour
You will visit the famous Pont du Gard bridge classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site and dating back to the 1st century. You'll also tour the historic center of Les Baux de Provence, with free time to enjoy lunch on your own.
After a stop at the Antiques of Saint Remy de Provence, a triumphal arch and funeral monument in a field of olive trees painted many times by Vincent Van Gogh, you'll journey to the Luberon, made famous by Peter Mayle in his book A Year in Provence.
You'll also visit Roussillon and the dry-stone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Finally there's a visit to a lavender museum to discover the floral symbol of Provence. You'll witness a distillation demonstration during the harvest (from July to August).
Reviewed by George M J, April 2013
Great tour. Our guide was prompt in picking us up near our hotel (we were staying on a pedestrian only street). We had plenty of time in each of the cities visited and appreciated seeing the Pont Du Gard as the last stop. We had plenty of time to see it and there was not a crowd. We would definitely recommend taking this tour!
Reviewed by Taylors, December 2012
Very well run tour