- Day trip from Avignon to Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard
- Small group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Visit Les Antiques in Saint Remy, where Vincent van Gogh painted
- See St Vincent church and other sights in Les Baux de Provence
- Admire Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site from the 1st century
- Pickup and drop-off from Avignon-area hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit of the famous site le Pont du Gard dated from the first century AC and classified by UNESCO. It is an absolutely amazing and well preserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Nîmes.
We had a wonderful half day tour of Pont du Gard, Les Baux and the Saint Remy area in April 2014. We were picked up by our friendly tour guide, Marie in the morning and made our way to Pont du Gard. After being given time to walk around and take in the views, she drove us to Les Baux and we had time to walk around and shop and have a quick lunch. Les Baux is a 'must-see.' Then we toured the area surrounding Saint Remy which includes ancient ruins (Glanum).
Marie was a great guide, full of facts about the area. We found out that other people on the tour had signed up for the whole day, which goes on to the Luberon area, but this half day tour was perfect for us.
I like the fact that we received a lot of communication from Viator prior to the trip confirming that our tour was coming up and reminded us to print out our vouchers. Highly organized and efficient. I absolutely recommend it!
This tour is awesome! From the ancient town near Van Gogh's hospital, to the quaint and ancient town of Les Baux and inspiring Pont du Gard - it made for a relaxing and informative trip through the countryside.