- Small group tour to the Lavender Museum in Coustellet and villages of Provence by minivan from Avignon
- Free time to shop for lavender and lunch in Sault or Roussillon
- Drive past fields of wild lavender
- Stop in the beautiful dry-stone village of Gordes
- Photo stop at Senanque Abbey
- Lavender museum with distillation demonstration
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Pickup and dropoff from Avignon hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
You'll then take a drive across wild lavender fields, passing small villages including St. Jean and Lioux. You'll stop to visit the dry-stone village of Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
After a photo stop at Senanque Abbey, a Cistercian monument surrounded by a wonderful lavender field (in bloom mid-June to mid-July), it's on to the famous lavender museum in Coustellet. You'll learn all there is to know about lavender from the informative video, exhibition and demonstration of distillation.
Reviewed by Ying P, August 2012
Terrific tour and professional and warm-hearted guide! Thank you very much!
Reviewed by pema.hou, July 2012
Fantastic tour. The lavender flowers in some fields were not in full bloom when we did the tour (end of June 2012) so the colours were not so vibrant. However, our guide (Ann) took us to other fields where the flowers were blooming more. The lavender museum and the lavender distillery farm were also interesting to visit. A different tour from the rest, however, very special and enjoyable.