- Van Gogh in Provence day trip from Avignon
- Follow in Vincent van Gogh’s footsteps
- Small group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Stop at Les Antiques in Saint Remy, where Van Gogh painted
- Take a walking tour in Arles, where Van Gogh painted many sites like “la Maison Jaune”
- Pickup and drop-off from Avignon-area hotels included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a walking tour in Arles and learn about its Roman heritage with visits to the famous amphitheater, theater and many ancient sites painted by Van Gogh, such as La Maison Jaune , Le Café, la Nuit , Le Jardin de l'hotel Dieu.
Next take a walking tour of Arles and learn about its rich Roman heritage including visits to the famous amphitheater. Walk in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh to discover the many sites painted by this famous artist including "la Maison Jaune", "le Café la Nuit" and "Le Jardin de l'hotel Dieu".