- Van Gogh in Provence day trip from Avignon
- Follow in Vincent van Gogh’s footsteps
- Small group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Stop at Les Antiques in Saint Remy, where Van Gogh painted
- Take a walking tour in Arles, where Van Gogh painted many sites like “la Maison Jaune”
- Pickup and drop-off from Avignon-area hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next take a walking tour of Arles and learn about its rich Roman heritage including visits to the famous amphitheater. Walk in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh to discover the many sites painted by this famous artist including "La Maison Jaune", "Le Café De Nuit" and "Le Jardin de l'Hotel Dieu".
We found the town of Arles to be especially interesting because of its Roman ruins as well as the spots frequented by Van Gogh. Our guide Nicolas pointed out many highlights and was full of information. We enjoyed the colorful bright yellow cafe which was the subject of Van Gogh's painting, and also the lovely courtyard of flowers at the place he stayed to restore his health. Town square has noteworthy church and fountain.
it's very good!!!!!!!! i enjoyed a lot! I wish i could have more time to do the one day trip!!