- 4- to 5-hour tour through Van Gogh’s Provence, from Avignon
- Follow in Vincent van Gogh’s footsteps with your guide
- Discover Roman ruins in St-Rémy de Provence
- Explore the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence and the UNESCO-listed town of Arles
- Enjoy a little free time to explore at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Avignon
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We found the town of Arles to be especially interesting because of its Roman ruins as well as the spots frequented by Van Gogh. Our guide Nicolas pointed out many highlights and was full of information. We enjoyed the colorful bright yellow cafe which was the subject of Van Gogh's painting, and also the lovely courtyard of flowers at the place he stayed to restore his health. Town square has noteworthy church and fountain.
it's very good!!!!!!!! i enjoyed a lot! I wish i could have more time to do the one day trip!!
Great tour, the guide was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions.
She was bilingual, punctual and very funny!
Excellent tour guide ave a great overview of the area.
The local agents and guides were absolutely top notch with great expertise and friendly. They had excellent knowledge of the area and enhanced my visit to Provence.
Loved the tour. Our guide was fun and engaging.
Our guide was absolutely wonderful and the small bus had large windows so we could see very well. We would have liked more than 1 hour at the farmers market but all in all, it was a wonderful trip. The countryside is so beautiful.
If your interested in Van Gogh then this is a great trip.