Flying slow and keeping low, like a lizard, this helicopter flight from Ayers Rock offers exceptional viewing opportunities of Australia's Red Center. See the unspoiled beauty of the Northern Territory desert as you take in the vast splendor of Lake Amadeus on this extended helicopter flight. Look for camels roaming where the salt lake meets the desert sands, and then marvel at the spectacle of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
- Enchanting 55-minute ride over the Red Center by helicopter
- Spectacular views of Lake Amadeus, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- In flight music and informative commentary in English, French, Italian, German and Japanese on a compact disk audio system
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup from Ayers Rock Resorts
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This 55-minute helicopter flight takes in amazing sites including Lake Amadeus, the largest salt lake in the Northern Territory and the World Heritage listed Uluru and Kata Tjuta. With pick and drop off at your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation included, this extended helicopter tour is an absolute must!
Great trip, Ben our pilot was fantastic very friendly. It is worth doing this flight to see Lake Amadeus it is spectacular. We were lucky be the only passengers on our flight so had great views. Can't recomm this trip enough
Absolutely excellent. Just how you organised perfect weather and flying conditions is beyond me. A highlight of our trip. Lake Amadeus was something everyone should see.