- Uluru Sunrise Indigenous Experience plus Kata Tjuta Tour including a BBQ Dinner
- Take a walk along the trail through Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta
- See the changing colour sky as the sun sets over Uluru
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner under the stars at Ayers Rock
- Experience a spectacular sunrise over Uluru
- Take a base walk around Uluru with an indigenous guide and learn about Uluru's importance to the Anangu people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A fantastic experience , highly recommended , had great time :o
Excellent. Good value.
Outstanding trip, unique scenery and well-informed guiding. Even though it was a long day 5am-9pm, it was worth every minute. Only downside was high price for tickets.
Great tour very professional and informed staff. Very special experience would definitely recommend it.
It was great and fun. Value for money. Tour Guide operators were excellent
The sunrise was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. The change in the rock was stunning. The cultural morning was interesting to see the tools and the different roles undertaken by men and women in their culture.
The sunset was also gorgeous and included complimentary sparkling wine however the sunrise really did steal the show. The bbq dinner under the stars is a great end to the day. We were lucky enough to have a clear night so looking upto the sky was incredible. The food is nice and well organised to ensure everyone gets their meat cooked to their liking.
This tour was amazing.
Well organized. Would recommend .
Worth getting up early.
Dinner under stars was great.
Great tour. Must visit. Good day. Good food. Don't miss.
I certanly recomend this tour.It was amazing!