- Save by booking this discounted package combining two of Ayers Rock's most popular things to do: Sunset at Uluru and sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- 2 separate, fully guided, 5-hour tours
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta, followed by an outback picnic breakfast
- Sunset at Uluru with sparkling wine toast
- Enjoy the magnificence of Uluru and Kata Tjuta as part of a small group with no more than 12 participants
- Pick up and return from Ayer's Rock Resort
Recent Photos of this Tour
Following a late-afternoon walking tour around Ayers Rock, your guide will lead you to the best place to see Australia's iconic landmark in its most magnificent moments at sunset. Pour a glass of sparkling wine and watch the sunset at Ayers Rock. Your small group will toast this magical experience before returning to Ayers Rock Resort. (Accommodation not included)
The next day, you’ll return to the national park to see Kata Tjuta at sunrise. As dawn breaks over the horizon, Kata Tjuta’s rock domes dramatically change colors in the glow of the rising sun. After you’ve watched this astonishing, naturally occurring light show, you’ll be treated to an outback picnic breakfast. Listen for the sounds of outback creatures, as the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is a haven for Australia’s most famous fauna.
You can choose to take both tours in one day or spread them over two, and you can also schedule the tours in the opposite order, visiting Kata Tjuta first, should you choose to overnight at Ayers Rock for extra nights.
Reviewed by Michael C, February 2013
First rate tour. Guide Jamie was knowledgable, enthusiastic and informative. "Gourmet nibbles" were limited to bread with dukkah (nice but sparse) and the sparkling wine was "el cheapo". Otherwise terrific; tour highly recommended.
Reviewed by Fred W, January 2013
Great tour -- beautiful landscape and good tour package. Tour guide Alex was terrific!