- Full-day tour to Cave Hill from Ayers Rock by 4WD
- See ancient cave paintings depicting the stories of creation
- Hear Aboriginal stories handed down through generations
- Get a glimpse into the Anangu traditional way of life
- Enjoy morning tea and a picnic lunch
- Small-group tour with maximum 12 passengers provides a more personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
The story of the Seven Sisters tells the tale of seven young women who are pursued on a cross-country trek by Wati Nyiru, a sorcerer who casts a spells on one of the sisters. You will be filled with awe and wonder as you see the story come to life through a series of stunning cave paintings on the ceiling of Cave Hill, one of the most significant ancient rock-art sites in central Australia. Continue the tale as you follow the footprints of the sisters up to the top of the cave, where you’ll enjoy 360-degree views of the surrounding countryside. See Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Mt Conner and the imposing Musgrave Ranges.
During this one-of-a-kind experience, you’ll get a glimpse into the traditional way of life of the Anangu people and hear their stories of life in the desert.