- Guided tour in Australia's Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- See the massive conglomerate rock domes of Kata Tjuta
- Learn the geologic history and cultural significance of Kata Tjuta
- Explore Walpa Gorge
- Tour returns to Ayers Rock Resort in time for Sounds of Silence dinner (not included)
- Seeing Kata Tjuta, in small group with no more than 12 participants, allows for an intimate and personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, you will walk through Walpa Gorge as your guide explains the history and composition of the 36 mighty Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Following your exploration of the Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes, your guide will take you back to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel in the late afternoon.
We found the small group tour really good for us and we would recommend it to others.
Really small group tour, because there were only two people, me and my guide (Jess)!! haha She was extremely friendly, and made me feel at home. Although I was more than 30 minutes late (sorry Jess...), she was very kind and welcoming. Kata Tjuta itself was plain amazing as well. Highly recommended!!