- Small-group 4WD outback adventure
- Travel to magnificent Mt. Conner in the heart of the Northern Territory, Red Centre
- See Mt. Conner and the outback desert change colors during sunset
- Spot iconic Australian animals such as red kangaroos, wallabies, reptiles and birds
- Small-group ensures highly personalized experience
- Professional guide provides engaging commentary and excellent 4WD experience
- Complementary glass of sparkling wine and three-course outback meal included
- Full-day trip makes for the quintessential Australian outback experience
- Pick up and drop off at Ayers Rock Resort
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once you arrive at Mt. Conner, relax with a glass of sparkling wine and get ready for one of the most spectacular sunsets on earth! As the sun sinks into the horizon, the desert and the massive horseshoe-shaped mesa of Mt. Conner becomes a riot of dramatic reds and violets. After you’ve been dazzled by the scenery, return to Curtin Springs Station for a delicious, authentic, three-course outback meal.
The tour guide was excellent. Favourite part of this tour was the salt lake. Would have been great to walk around the base of the rock. Dinner was very good.
Although we had expected to get near Mount Connor, we did not. The sunset was not as beautiful as Uluru . It was more of a photographer's trip so if you did not bring your camera equipment, it can get boring. We did stop to see a few animals but that was about it.