- Small-group 4WD outback tour to Mt Conner, from Ayers Rock Resort
- Travel to magnificent Mt Conner in the heart of the Northern Territory, Red Centre
- Watch the colors of the sunset light up Mt Conner
- Look for iconic Australian animals such as red kangaroos, wallabies, reptiles and birds
- Hear engaging commentary from your professional guide
- Includes complimentary glass of sparkling wine and three-course outback dinner
- Pick up and drop off at Ayers Rock Resort
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Drive past an inland salt lake and hear from your knowledgeable guide about European settlements and influence in the Red Centre, which also contains many sites that are sacred to the traditional Aboriginal owners of the land.
After about 1.5 hours, you'll arrive at the best spot to watch the sunset at Mount Conner. Sip a glass of sparkling wine and keep your camera handy for a spectacular sunset. The desert and the enormous horseshoe–shaped mesa of Mount Conner glows with dramatic red, orange and violet shades of color as the sun sets.
As night falls and the stars come out, head to nearby Curtin Springs Station for a delicious, authentic three-course outback dinner. Hear about the history of this sprawling cattle station and the families that have kept it running for decades.
At the end of your 8-hour Outback tour, your guide returns you to your hotel.
The tour guide was excellent. Favourite part of this tour was the salt lake. Would have been great to walk around the base of the rock. Dinner was very good.
Jason W Singapore
Although we had expected to get near Mount Connor, we did not. The sunset was not as beautiful as Uluru . It was more of a photographer's trip so if you did not bring your camera equipment, it can get boring. We did stop to see a few animals but that was about it.