- 5-hour sunrise tour of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Watch in awe as the sun rises above Uluru
- Enjoy breakfast at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre (included)
- Take a walk around Uluru with an indigenous guide
- Learn about Uluru’s importance to the Anangu people
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, after breakfast at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, take a guided walk around the base of Uluru. Led by a member of the Anangu people, the traditional owners of Uluru, you’ll receive rare insights from your guide, and understand Uluru’s cultural significance for the Anangu people.
The walk includes stories around the campfire and displays of the Aborigines’ ancient bush skills.