- Guided morning tour in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- See the Kata Tjuta rock domes change color during sunrise
- Enjoy an outback picnic breakfast
- Learn about the history and geology of the domes and the park
- Learn the Aboriginal significance of Australia's iconic rock formations
- Pick up and return to Ayers Rock Resort hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As the desert landscape comes alive with the sunrise, your guide will lead you to the best spot in order to watch the 36 rock domes turn dramatic shades of red and orange. Following this magnificent, awe-inspiring experience, you will walk to the western side of Kata Tjuta for a delicious, outback picnic breakfast. Listen for the sounds of the desert as you enjoy your meal, and soak in the peaceful aura of one of Earth’s most amazing natural monuments.
After breakfast, your tour continues to Walpa Gorge. Here, your guide will tell you about how Kata Tjuta and the surrounding rock monuments came to be over eon upon eon of constant weathering. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Following your 5-hour journey, your guide will return you to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel.
Excellent trip, well organised,Kylie the guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Good breakfast and small group size meant we were all included in the commentries and information well. Highly recommend.
The tour guide was marvelous--knowledgeable, personable, everything we could hope for. Very professionally done, very enjoyable. I highly recommend it.