- Circumnavigate the base of Uluru on this unique sunset tour
- Learn the cultural history and creation stories of the Anangu people
- Watch the natural phenomenon of Uluru's sunset color-change
- Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles
- Small-group tour allows for an intimate, personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your guide will take your small group (12 people max) by comfortable, modern air-conditioned vehicle to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, where you’ll learn about Uluru’s history and composition, as well as its place in aboriginal traditions.
As you enter the park, Uluru’s monolithic presence looms into view, and here your adventure really begins. Your guide will drive around the base, where you will see the Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent water system found within the edges of Uluru’s sandstone facades. As your guide narrates the Anangu creation story of rival serpents Liru and Kuniya, you’ll get to see the rock art of the ancients and learn of Uluru’s past and present importance in teaching young Aborigines their cultural heritage.
Your Uluru tour’s last stop is the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area, where you will witness Uluru’s magic, as it appears to change colors with the setting sun. Watching Uluru at sunset is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience and is not to be missed.