- See the changing colors of the desert as the sun sets over Uluru
- Dinner and star tour near Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Traditional Australian barbecue including complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Exclusive location close to Uluru in the Kata Tjuta National Park
- Stargazing in the Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky
- An informative star talk led by a knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue to the barbecue site located in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As you dine looking out across the desert to Uluru (Ayers Rock), savor the mouth-watering flavors of a traditional Aussie barbecue. The menu includes sizzling gourmet sausages of beef and kangaroo, seasonal salads and fresh bread rolls accompanied by a complementary selection of wine, beer and soft drinks.
After dinner, relax with a cup of billy tea as the sun gradually sinks below the desert plain to reveal a myriad of stars in the outback’s spectacular night sky.
The Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky. Your local guide and star expert will lead you through the constellations and planets as they move about the sky. Discover the zodiac constellations, find south using the Southern Cross and be amazed by the gleaming Milky Way. This is an experience not to be missed.
The experience of having dinner under the stars was terrific. All the food and drinks you could have, great selection. The star gazing was great, we could even see a satalite traveling through the sky. Really friendly group to talk to over dinner.
We had a GREAT time. Our tour guides were fun and very knowledgable. The food was delicious plus the drinks flowed freely!