- See the changing colors of the desert as the sun sets over Uluru
- Dinner and star tour near Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Traditional Australian barbecue including complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Exclusive location close to Uluru in the Kata Tjuta National Park
- Stargazing in the Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky
- An informative star talk led by a knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
One of the highlights of whole trip to Australia especially to see northern sky and stars.
Sunset at Ayers Rock is why we visited this area. Great view with plenty of refreshments. BBQ was also great under the stars. Very well run.
Sylvia M Australia
The best BBQ dinner I've had, the view, food and wine plus the service was definitely five stars.
A wonderful experience, the trip was well organised giving us the time to position ourselves to get good pictures of the rock changing colour as the sun went down and the BBQ was super, tender meat well cook and plenty of it, with plenty to drink as well what more could you ask
Great evening and good meal
Great introduction to the magic of Ayres Rock.
Was a great experience . !! Well organised and very professionally done .
The grandchildren tried kangaroo meat /
One could not ask for a great experience than to see Uluru and the stars at night .
Thank you for such a fabulous time.
Just magnificent. Sunset was amazing with champagne in hand. Food was great and plentiful. Service was wonderful. Highly recommend.
Best dinner ever! This was a great dinner and star tour.
the dinner was absolutely delicious. and the star tour afterwards was so insightful. the sky was clear and beautiful for our hosts to point out the constellations. I would recommend this to anyone.