- One-way transfer from Uluru to Alice Springs
- Travel in a deluxe air-conditioned coach with a professional driver
- View iconic sights along the way, including Mt Conner, West MacDonnell Ranges and vast cattle stations
- Hear informative commentary about local history and sacred sites from the driver
- Stop at Mount Ebenezer Road House where you can purchase afternoon tea and see artworks made by local Imanpa (Aboriginal) community members
- Ride along part of the famous Stuart Highway, the principal route from north to south in central Australia
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Need a one-way coach transfer from Uluru to Alice Springs? This luxury shuttle will get you there in six hours, with plenty of sightseeing along the way.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a very enjoyable trip. The driver was very knowledgable and we really enjoyed his commentary.
Very comfortable ride. The driver / tour guide Peter was GREAT, very knowledgable and informative, made the journey a rememorable one
Excellent. Good bus, very comfortable. Lots of interesting information given by driver.
The drivers are friendly. The thing I love and enjoy the most along the trip is that the drivers provided good introductions to the history and environment to the surrounding scenery while driving. Maybe the distance is too far and made the trip become rusher, I feel that the time spent in Curtin Springs and Erldunda Roadhouse is a bit too short for me. Overall, I will rate this journey a 5 star rating as I am really satisfied.
We enjoyed this one-way shuttle very much as it was a great way to see more of the outback and we were dropped off at our resort in Alice Springs.
This was an excellent way to travel. The scenery was magnificent and the bus driver Tash very entertaining. The tour buses are very well presented and comfortable.
Whist this was just a shuttle bus from one-place to another, the driver provided an excellent commentary of the country-side we drove through. You can fly from Uluru to Alice Springs, but I recommend the shuttle! It's a great way to see what the centre of Australia is all about.
Peter J New Zealand
We thoroughly enjoy the drive on the bus from Ayers Rick to Alice Springs, we saw a lot of the landscape slog the way and the drivers were very informative, we got to see a Black Wedged tail eagle and the nest of this bird
Comfortable coach, comfort stops, interesting commentary and really illustrates how vast this area is.