- Witness the changing hues of Uluru at sunrise
- Enjoy a guided tour around the base of Uluru
- Travel to the beautiful watering hole of Mutitjulu
- See ancient cave paintings
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre to learn more about the Indigenous history
What You Can Expect
After watching the sun rise, travel to Uluru. For those wishing to climb the rock you will be taken to the climb point or you can choose to tour around the base with your guide. Then, travel to the beautiful watering hole of Mutitjulu and hear stories of Creation and gain insight into why this region is sacred to the Aboriginal people. See history come to life as you take a short walk to view the ancient cave paintings.
Afterward, visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre where you can learn more about the indigenous history and culture, and see traditional arts and crafts on display.
Please note: There is no opportunity to purchase food while on tour. Please arrange with your hotel to have breakfast earlier or to provide a breakfast box to take with you.
Respecting Indigenous Culture
Visits to Indigenous sites may change at short notice, due to the cultural and ceremonial obligations. The Anangu (Aboriginal landowners) regard Uluru as a sacred site and strongly discourage climbing the rock.