- Kata Tjuta and Uluru sunset tour with barbecue dinner option
- Stop to see the domes of Kata Tjuta from a special viewing platform
- Take a guided walk past native flora in Walpa Gorge
- Sip wine and enjoy nibbles as you watch the sun set over Uluru
- Dine on a traditional Australian barbecue including beer, wine and soft drinks (if option selected)
- Stargaze under the southern night sky with your knowledgeable guide (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great combination of Ayers Rock's two major attractions, Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Enhance this magical experience of exploring Kata Tjuta and seeing the sun set at Uluru by including a traditional Australian barbecue dinner and dine under the stars of the desert night sky.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great afternoon tour. It is certainly worth visiting Kata Tjuta and this tour offers a comprehensive guide and visit with an interesting walk. This is topped by the memorable sunset viewpoint experience at Uluru.
very knowledgeable guide great bbq and a great lecture on the stars so much easier to detect at Uluru than in Sydney
Great for a short time line. We had limited time and this was a great way to see both Kata Tjuta and enjoy the Uluru sunset.
We went back for the sunrise ourselves the following morning.
The tour guide helped us understand for both. Good value.
What a great day, make sure you do this.
Kata Tjuta is a less popular but even more amazing rock formation. I loved walking around seeing the desert. Sunset at Uluru was nice, we were able to eat some snacks before the dinner. A great afternoon with amazing views of the desert.
You do need a National Park Pass and will have to buy ti separately. I was disappointed it was not mentioned or included in the description.
A very good tour, a "must do" when in Ayers Rock!
Beautiful hike, gorgeous sunset and good food.