- Independent scooter tour of Formentera from Ibiza
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Take in views of the Mediterranean Sea on a ferry trip from Ibiza
- See Formentera's interesting landmarks including watchtowers, Roman remains, archaeological sites and Las Salinas Natural Park
- Discover beautiful beaches such as Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn and Ses Illetes
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
From Ibiza, board a ferry and take in views of Ibiza's coastline and the blue colors of the Mediterranean Sea on the 30-minute journey to Formentera. When you arrive, a local representative will be waiting with your scooter near the Formentera port. After a safety briefing, pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route!
Formentera is less than 12.5 miles (20 km) long from east to west, and predominantly flat, so a scooter will allow you to make the most of your time on the island. From La Savina, ride along the waterfront to see the city walls and get a glimpse of local life in this small city.
Head toward the center of the island to visit the town of Sant Francesc, known for its great local bars and restaurants, and continue to Es Pujols on the north part of the island. Head to island’s the northernmost tip to see Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, which stretches to the southernmost tip of the nearby island of Ibiza.
Follow coastal roads and discover the clear waters and fine white sand of stunning beaches such as Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn or Cala Saona. See the beautiful watchtowers of Sa Mola, on the eastern part of the island, and Barbaria, on the southern tip of the island. Drive past the remains of a Roman fortress on the main road connecting the east to the west parts of the island, and visit 40 minor archaeological sites on the south coast.
This independent rental tour gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy an unforgettable Ibiza scooter adventure at your own pace.
At the end of the day, head back to the Formentera port to return the scooter and board the ferry back to Ibiza.