Travel between August 30, 2014 and October 31, 2014 and save 15%
- Independent tour by scooter on Formentera
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- See Formentera's interesting landmarks like watchtowers, Roman remains and archaeological sites
- Discover beautiful beaches like Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn and Ses Illetes
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Formentera is less than 12.5 miles (20 km) long from east to west, and predominantly flat, so a scooter will allow you to make the most of your time on the island. From La Savina, drive along the waterfront to get a glimpse of local life in this small city, and see the city walls.
Head out of La Savina towards the center of the island to visit the town of Sant Francesc, famous for its local bars and restaurants, and continue to Es Pujols, on the north part of the island. Head to the northernmost tip of the island to see Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, that stretches to the southernmost tip of the nearby island of Ibiza.
Follow coastal roads and discover stunning beaches with clear waters and fine white sand, like Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn or Cala Saona. See the beautiful watchtowers of Sa Mola, on the eastern part of the island, and Barbaria, on the southern tip of the Formentera.
Drive past the remains of a Roman fortress on the main road connecting the east to the west part of the island, and 40 minor archaeological sites on the south coast. This independent rental tour gives you the freedom and flexibility for an unforgettable Formentera scooter adventure!