- Guided scooter tour on Ibiza
- Drive along picturesque Mediterranean coastal roads on the southern tip of Ibiza
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride by Playa d’en Bossa
- See stunning red cliffs surrounding the beautiful Sa Caleta cove
- Take in views of the magnificent sunset over Es Vedra island from the beach
What You Can Expect
After collecting your scooter and donning your protective helmet in central Ibiza, follow your guide to see an alternative side of the island. If you wish to carry a second passenger, a mandatory additional helmet is available at your own expense.
From Playa d’en Bossa, you’ll follow the picturesque curve of the Mediterranean Coast past white-sand beaches and scenic countryside. Contemplate the beauty of Sa Caleta beach during a rest stop, gaze out at the silhouette of Es Vedra island and admire the rugged beauty of the headland.
Watch the slow spectacle of sunset as you relax on the soft sands of the beach. Purchase drinks or snacks at the on-site beach bar, or dine on food that you have brought along with you.
During the drive back to central Ibiza, you’ll see the sights illuminated by night before bidding your guide farewell.
It was a great tour! My husband and I were the only ones who signed up for the tour so we did get personal attention and service. The company that ran the tour was a little disorganized but they were very accommodating. The tour guide Javier was excellent...