- Discover Ibiza's countryside on a scooter tour
- Drive along the picturesque inland roads of Ibiza
- Take in views of the Margalides Islands from the Puertas del Cielo area
- See the remains of a 12th-century Muslim village
- Enjoy free time at the beautiful Benirras Beach
- Have lunch at a local restaurant, with paella and wine (included)
What You Can Expect
After collecting your scooter and donning your protective helmet, follow your guide on an Ibiza sightseeing tour with a difference. If you wish to carry a second passenger, a mandatory additional helmet is available at your own expense.
From Playa d’en Bossa beach, you’ll drive on rural roads surrounded by olive groves and lush valleys. Relish the tranquility of the area as you travel towards Puertas del Cielo — a beautiful area whose name translates as ‘Doors of Heaven’. See the ruins of 12th-century Moorish village, Penya Esbarrada, and contemplate views of the Mediterranean Sea and Margalides Islands.
To revitalize, you’ll seek out the secluded, and largely inaccessible, Benirras Beach to swim in the sea, relax on the sands or grab a Spanish snack (own expense).
An abundance of whitewashed houses, quaint cafes and traditional restaurants await you in Santa Gertrudis village. Enjoy the provincial charm of the place before hopping back onto your scooter and returning to Ibiza Town for a fulfilling lunch of paella, beer and wine.
Return to your original departure point and bid your guide farewell when your tour concludes.