- Independent scooter tour of Ibiza with rental
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed City of Ibiza independently
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
- See famous Ibiza landmarks, including Dalt Vila and Ibiza's old town
- Choose to rent a scooter for 24 hours, two, three, four or seven days
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Head up Ibiza's hill and visit the city's old town, surrounded by 16th-century Renaissance walls, to enjoy panoramic views of Ibiza and the Mediterranean coast. Continue to Dalt Vila, the medieval quarter located within the city’s walls, and test your driving skills as you ride along cobblestone streets!
Drive past the 14th-century, Gothic-style Cathedral of Ibiza. See the Plaza de España, the beautiful Plaza de la Vila and the bastions, a series of fortified towers with military artillery.
Continue along Ibiza’s waterfront for scenic views of Ibiza's port and bustling local life. Drive west for breathtaking views of white-sandy beaches, such as Figueretas and Playa d'en Bossa. Enjoy the warm sea breeze as you drive along the Mediterranean coast and discover beautiful solitary roads. This independent rental tour gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need for an unforgettable Ibiza scooter adventure!
Great experience. Be sure to get there early as there is a significant amount of paperwork to complete before heading out. And make sure you get the quick lesson in riding! Vala was a lot of fun; all the employees were very nice!
Location of scooter pickup was farther away from central Ibiza than was expected, and we didn't get 125 cc scooter; they gave us 50 cc scooters because they claimed they didn't have any more available (although they did). However, they were very helpful in getting us setup and how to operate the scooters.