- 2-day private tour to Komodo National Park’s Rinca Island from Denpasar or Komodo
- Ride on a private boat for a 2-hour cruise to Komodo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a 2-hour hike on Rinca Island in search of Komodo dragons – the world’s largest lizards
- Cruise to Kalong Island and watch thousands of bats take flight
- Visit a local fish market in Labuan Bajo
- See sunlight reflect off Batu Cermin Cave (Mirror Rock)
- Onboard lodging, three meals, refreshments and private transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour was a major hi light of our 2-week vacation. Our tour guide, Ari went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, providing an extra stop to a local village, when he saw that we were looking for a deeper cultural understanding. We saw 7 full-sized, healthy Komodo dragons and a baby. Such a memorable tour!
This trip is priceless! Hard to describe the feeling of standing within eight feet of one of the amazing creatures! All I can say is if you are going to Bali, this is one side-trip that you do not want to miss. The tour guide, captain and ranger of the Park were wonderful and I highly recommend this adventure!!!!!!