- 2-day private tour to Komodo National Park’s Rinca Island from Denpasar or Komodo
- Ride on a private boat for a 2-hour cruise to Komodo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a 2-hour hike on Rinca Island in search of Komodo dragons – the world’s largest lizards
- Cruise to Kalong Island and watch thousands of bats take flight
- Visit a local fish market in Labuan Bajo
- See sunlight reflect off Batu Cermin Cave (Mirror Rock)
- Onboard lodging, three meals, refreshments and private transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip is priceless! Hard to describe the feeling of standing within eight feet of one of the amazing creatures! All I can say is if you are going to Bali, this is one side-trip that you do not want to miss. The tour guide, captain and ranger of the Park were wonderful and I highly recommend this adventure!!!!!!
SInce the only schedule information for the tour online was for the option including flight it made it challenging to figure out what our schedule was going to be, having opted for the non-flight package. Though some E-Mails were sent we still did not have a clear idea and the final 'finish' time we were given was way off. It ended up really being more of a one day tour, with a couple of hours on the second day. The tour itself was very good and we did enjoy seeing the wildlife. It was great to see some Komodo dragons, as that was our main purpose for this tour, but it would have been nice to see some out on the trail and not just at the ranger station.