- Bali canyon-tubing adventure with an expert guide
- Float down the Siap river of Bali
- Ride a 4x4 and soar by zipline on a Flying Fox
- See monkeys and rare bird species in the tropical forest as you float downstream
- Buffet lunch and round-trip transport from your hotel included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make your way through a secluded canyon by land, water and air in one exciting trip! Floating down the Siap river is a great way to experience a remote area of Bali.
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic adventure. We went in July 2014, my husband, myself and my 10yo daughter. The scenery was beautiful, definitely an element of thrill seeking, but we always felt safe. Lots of guides go with you and they do a great job of looking after you. Only bummer is the almost 2.5 hour trip up the mountain, its a very long drive and no-one told us this, it seemed to take forever. Long drive on way home was fine because we all had a nice snooze in the car, we were exhausted after all the excitement. Buffet lunch was very limited for choice and mainly Asian food, not ideal for those of us ( and kids) who prefer Western food. Would still highly recommend. Linda from Melbourne.
The service on this trip was amazing! The 2 hour trip to the river was worth it once you got there, we hoped on a quad bike to get down to the river and the views were stunning, highly recommended!