- Bali canyon-tubing adventure with an expert guide
- Float down the Siap river of Bali
- Ride an off-road vehicle and soar by zipline on a Flying Fox
- You have the chance to see monkeys and rare birds
- Flying Fox Zipline in the middle of the tour, inside the canyon
- See monkeys and rare bird species in the tropical forest as you float downstream
- Buffet lunch and round-trip transport from your hotel included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make your way through a secluded canyon by land, water and air in one exciting trip! Floating down the Siap river is a great way to experience a remote area of Bali.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Airborne!Photo by: encgolsen
- serenityPhoto by: lowel
- ye-haPhoto by: lowel
- catch me !!Photo by: lowel
- flying foxPhoto by: lowel
- Mum does it ....Photo by: lowel
- Dad does it !!Photo by: lowel
- Huge FUNPhoto by: lowel
- Swing BridgePhoto by: lowel
- Stunning sceneryPhoto by: lowel
What You Can Expect
So good. Must try it.
So much fun
Great fun My 78 yr old mother in law wanted to do it again
It's really fun! We were not really adrenaline junkies so this was just right for us. The guides were really attentive and took good care of us throughout. Appreciated them helping us to take many photos too. Highly recommended.
awesome - stunning scenery, highly attentive, skilled and friendly staff, top equipment, highly recommended if you don't mind getting wet
This was a fantastic adventure. We went in July 2014, my husband, myself and my 10yo daughter. The scenery was beautiful, definitely an element of thrill seeking, but we always felt safe. Lots of guides go with you and they do a great job of looking after you. Only bummer is the almost 2.5 hour trip up the mountain, its a very long drive and no-one told us this, it seemed to take forever. Long drive on way home was fine because we all had a nice snooze in the car, we were exhausted after all the excitement. Buffet lunch was very limited for choice and mainly Asian food, not ideal for those of us ( and kids) who prefer Western food. Would still highly recommend. Linda from Melbourne.
The service on this trip was amazing! The 2 hour trip to the river was worth it once you got there, we hoped on a quad bike to get down to the river and the views were stunning, highly recommended!
Great fun, was taken well care of. Beautiful, quiet part of Bali to experience. Would do again.
An amazing trip, beautiful scenery and informative guides. Be prepared to get very wet!!
A good tour for those that has never gone white water rafting our tubing before. The water is very gentle and shallow, so even if you do flip over, all you have to do is stand up. It lasted about 45 minutes, which is a lot longer than I expected, but it also made it more fun.
Good day out, but did not have the lunch on offer too many flies. I also would have just booked directly and got a taxi there as the drivers provided cannot drive.