- 2-hour white-water rafting adventure on Bali’s Ayung River
- Admire spectacular rainforest scenery as you navigate exhilarating Class II and III rapids with your guide
- Paddle through the dense jungle and under beautiful cascading waterfalls
- See Hindu shrines and wildlife such as birds and monkeys
- Enjoy a buffet lunch overlooking the river and warm up with a hot shower
- No experience required!
Start your adventure with a safety briefing from your rafting guide, where you’ll receive your lifejacket and helmet. Then, feel your excitement build and you walk down the jungle path towards the river. After a few more quick safety checks by your guide, you’ll be ready to hop in and start paddling!
Hold on tight and enjoy the rush of adrenaline as your raft twists and turns through the foaming Class II and III rapids. Your guide will help you paddle along the river through dense tropical rainforest and deep jungle valleys. Then, relax and marvel at the stunning scenery as you float under cascading waterfalls. See colorful Hindu shrines, lush jungle vegetation and wildlife; if you’re lucky, you might even see monkeys in the trees!
At the end of your rafting adventure, you’ll be rewarded with a hot shower and a scrumptious buffet lunch overlooking the river.
Reviewed by T w, January 2013
This was much better than I expected!
They faxed the hotel the day before to confirm what time they would collect us.we were on the water for at least 1.5 hours. It was great fun and you get quite wet!
Reviewed by Anthony C, September 2012
Well worth it. Guide very knowledgable and informative. Lunch was good. A bit of hike at the end of it but really enjoyable.