Cruise in air-conditioned comfort and style aboard the 'Bali Hai II', travel across the Badung Strait to Lembongan Island, a small and low, protected island approximately 11 kilometers southeast of mainland Bali, ringed with mangrove swamps, palms and white sandy beaches. Moor alongside a purpose built reef pontoon for the day and take part in a variety of optional water activities above and below the water.
- Enjoy a day of snorkeling, scuba diving, coral viewing and many more water activiteson board the Bali Hai pontoon
- Cruise in air-conditioned comfort and style to Lembongan Island (one-hour journey each way)
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Enjoy an international buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See the island's exotic marine life and colorful corals from the comfort of a semi-submersible coral viewer. Or try snorkeling or scuba diving for a closer look. Enjoy a host of other fun activities on offer - like unlimited banana boat rides, an exciting 35 meter waterslide or Parasailing! Or simply just relax in the warm tropical climate and soak up the Balinese hospitality.
You can also venture onto the island and enjoy a cultural tour of the island and its villages. The island is small enough to explore on foot, offering pristine beaches and coves, majestic views of Mount Agung, unique Balinese architecture, and the friendliness of a simple country folk.
When you have worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet lunch served in air-conditioned comfort before heading back to the mainland.
Sample buffet lunch menu:
- Danish pastries and muffins
- Potato salad
- Mixed green salad
- Tomato and onion salad
- Pasta salad
- Bread rolls
- Fried Noodles with vegetables
- Mini vegetable spring rolls
- Steamed rice
- Grilled prawn satay
- Grilled chicken legs
- Grilled beef steak in bbq sauce
- Fish steaks
- Grilled sweet corn
- Pork satays
- Fresh fruit
- Jajan Pasar
- Selection of cheese and crackers
- Shrimp crackers