- Day trip from Bali to Lembongan Island
- From a private pontoon, enjoy a family-friendly day of snorkeling, watersliding, diving and banana-boat riding
- Cruise to and from the pontoon in the air-conditioned comfort of the Bali Hai II catamaran
- Take a 1-hour tour of the island, if you wish
- Purchase optional activities like scuba diving and parasailing
- Buffet lunch and morning and afternoon tea included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at Lembongan Bay, the catamaran pulls up next to a large, purpose-built reef pontoon, your base for the day. All activities you choose to participate in take place on or depart from this pontoon. Locker use is included for your valuables.
See the bay’s exotic marine life and colorful coral from the comfort of a semi-submersible coral viewer, or try snorkeling for a closer look. Enjoy unlimited banana boat rides, a 115-foot (35-meter) waterslide and a diving board. Or, just relax in the sun and enjoy the beauty of the bay. If you don’t want to go in the water, you can still see what lies beneath via the pontoon’s underwater viewing chamber.
The buffet lunch is open on the air-conditioned deck for about 2.5 hours; when it closes, coffee and tea continue to be available for another hour. Starting just before midday, the first of three 1-hour tours to the island depart from the pontoon — if you’re interested in wandering the narrow, colorful streets of Nusa Lembongan, just hop on the boat and go. Explore on foot, admiring the island’s white-sand beaches, cliffs, Balinese architecture and views of Mt Agung.
When your time in the water comes to an end, rinse off if you wish with a fresh-water shower on the pontoon. Then, after a head count to make sure everyone is on board, make your back to Bali on the catamaran, listening to live music during the 1-hour cruise. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Bali hotel.
Optional activities at your own expense:
Scuba diving, massages, parasailing (single, tandem and trio flying is available) and the Aquanauts submerged marine walk are all available on the pontoon for an additional cost. Towel rental is also available if you don’t have or forget to bring your own. Purchase cocktails and other adult beverages from one of the two fully licensed bars.
Sample buffet lunch menu:
- Pastries and muffins
- Coleslaw and salads (potato; mixed green; tomato and onion; pasta)
- Bread rolls
- Fried noodles with vegetables
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Steamed rice
- Grilled meats (prawn satay; chicken legs; beef steak in BBQ sauce)
- Fish steaks
- Grilled sweet corn
- Pork satay
- Fresh fruit
- Jajan pasar
- Cheese and crackers
- Shrimp crackers