- 4-hour Denpasar city sightseeing tour
- See historical monuments at Puputan Square
- Learn about Indonesian music, masks and archeological finds at the Bali Museum
- Browse for delicious produce at Pasar Badung, the local food market
- Admire exhibits of paintings and traditional architecture at the Bali Art Center (Taman Budaya)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Denpasar included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Really good, knowledgeable guide who clearly loved the city and wanted to show it off, explained loads on the way round, didn't take us anywhere to try and get us to buy from favoured vendors, even going round the traditional market which was an incredible sight, there was no unwanted sales approaches. 4 out of 5 simply because it was a bit strange to finish at a shopping centre, would have preferred more sight seeing.
Another great day out. Our guide was excellent and very informative. Traffic is an issue and the heat and humidity had us running back to the tour bus to recover in the air conditioning. June to Aug would be the best time of year to visit Bali as this is the dry season.
I was the only guest for the tour. We managed our time to see more than what was indicated in the itinerary. Instead of a half day, we extended up to 3pm, of course, with additional fee but it was worth it! Great tour.
United States of America
The basics of the capital with museums. Bonus is that my guide could explain everything in the museums.