Book by 30 June 2016 to save 10% off our previously offered price! Travel dates valid until 31 October 2016.
- Royal Tugudom Dining Experience in Bali
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple, perched on a rocky island, to watch the sunset
- Dine amid the striking and traditional atmosphere of Hotel Tugu Bali
- Enjoy imperial dishes from the Majapahit Kingdom during a private dining experience and cultural show
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tugudom (19).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (18).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (17).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (9).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (7).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (3).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (6).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tugudom (2).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, you can walk across the sand, if the tide is out, to the base of the 16th-century temple, which you’ll admire from the outside (only practicing Balinese Hindus may enter the temple). Enjoy the sunset and take photos before returning to your vehicle with your driver-guide to continue to Canggu Beach. Receive a traditional Balinese blessing here, and then enter Hotel Tugu for dinner.
Your private Royal Tugudom Dining Experience inside the hotel combines an elaborate meal with a theatrical cultural show. Depicting the royal parades of the King of Majapahit and his entourage approximately 500 years ago, the show includes ceremonial aspects and Balinese dance in a setting of frangipanis and other exotic greenery. For dinner, a rijsttafel (rice table) offers a lavish selection of imperial-style dishes from the Majapahit Palace era, as well as dishes from the region’s coastal and inland villages.
The hotel venue reflects the art, history and culture of Indonesia and features a collection of fine antiques and illustrations of King of Majapahit in the Bale Sutra, a 300-year-old temple transported from Java and reconstructed in the dining room. After dinner, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Note: Your driver-guide transports you between locations but is not present during the dinner experience; he or she waits for you while you eat before driving you back to your hotel.
$137.50 Save $13.75