- Private cultural tour of Bali
- Visit the Blahbatu village and see artisans creating musical instruments
- Tour an archaeological museum and see ancient burial relics from the royal family
- Travel through a plantation village and admire glistening Lake Batur, Bali’s largest lake
- Explore the Kintamani region and see Mt Batu, an active volcano
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Bukit Jati, while admiring panoramic ocean views
What You Can Expect
Then, travel through the plantation village of Sri Batu and see local farmers tending crops of Eastern coffee, fruit and spices, such as cloves. Continue to the spectacular mountain region of Kintamani, known for its active volcano, Mt Batur, with remnants of lava running down the peak. At the foot of the mountain is glistening Lake Batur, the largest lake in Bali offering some of the most spectacular views on the island. Here, take some time to enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, head to Penglipuran, a traditional village with unique cultural and historical characteristics. The real beauty, apart from its breath-taking surroundings, is that it remains untouched by modernization. Wander through the dense bamboo groves and see local carvers creating everything from household wares to bamboo wind chimes.
Finally, stop at Bukit Jati with amazing panoramic views of the countryside and the ocean in the distance. Relax in the tranquility of this picturesque place and enjoy afternoon tea before returning to your hotel.
Our tour guide, Ray, was great! He took us to what we wanted to see, and it was really a great day! I appreciated how flexible they were on what we wanted to do. :)
I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide, Kana was exceptional. His knowledge of both Bali and the culture made this a truly memorable experience.