- Private cultural tour of Bali
- Visit the Blahbatu village and see artisans creating musical instruments
- Tour an archaeological museum and see ancient burial relics from the royal family
- Travel through a plantation village and admire glistening Lake Batur, Bali’s largest lake
- Explore the Kintamani region and see Mt Batu, an active volcano
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Bukit Jati, while admiring panoramic ocean views
What You Can Expect
This was a full day tour that took us to some very spectacular places around Bali. A fantastic introduction to Bali we did this tour on our first full day in Bali. We were privy to beautiful views, rich history and our guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting unique cultural experience.
The guide and driver did a great job of educating us into the history of Bali as we went around on this tour. The sights were great and very educational.
Our tour guide, Ray, was great! He took us to what we wanted to see, and it was really a great day! I appreciated how flexible they were on what we wanted to do. :)
I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide, Kana was exceptional. His knowledge of both Bali and the culture made this a truly memorable experience.
This was okay. After doing the other three trips, I'd pretty much seen everything. I did get to see a local instrument-making establishment which was fun.