- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
For your entertainment, your crew gets into the spirit as they sing a cabaret. After your meal, hit the dance floor as a DJ spins popular Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
Take a breather and grab fresh air on the large deck outside. Savor your drink as well as the backdrop of the lit-up Baltimore skyline.
After three hours, your ship returns to the departing dock at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, where you disembark and take your night festivities to the streets!
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
What great fun! It was a nice cruise with good food and dancing. We will go again.
Great experience and wonderful Staff!
This is a great boat ride through the Baltimore Harbor. Dinner was good and the staff was amazing. Andy the cruise director/DJ was a lot of fun too. A good time!
I really enjoyed it,i took my girl on here for her birhday and she enjoyed herself
My wife and I had great time ,I would recommend this outing to anyone.
I took my wife on this cruise for our 15th wedding anniversary. We both loved the trip. The food was great and the views were even better. Nice to watch the sun set from the top deck.
The tour was excellent. The food was plenty and delicious. The DJ and the music was perfect. Different types to please all crowds. If I have to say one thing I didn't like is that I thought it included wine and beer as well. I thought I was getting all drinks included with the food. I think more people will definitely get involved more if drinks were included in price as well. Otherwise, highly recommend the trip if you like cruises. I will definitely go again
Great food, beautiful view, poor/awkward entertainment
Marilyn K Canada
The ship was nice however when we took the cruise it rained so we were limited to inside. The food was good. The music was not my style as it was dance music, I expect live music however it was staff singing karaoke. I felt the price was high for what this cruise entailed.