- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: Mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes and crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons, Bacon, served with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: Fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Roasted Rosemary Beef: Slow-roasted tender Beef hand-carved to order and served with a rich Demi-Glacé and Horseradish Cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Pork Loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: Pan-seared boneless breast of Chicken stuffed with Fontina Cheese and fresh Spinach in a light Garlic-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: Fresh Fillet of Wild Alaskan Salmon sautéed and drizzled with Citrus, White Wine and Dill, served with a savory Chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: Imported Imported Pasta in a light Vodka Cream Sauce with sautéed Broccoli, fresh Pea Pods, Mushrooms and Red Peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: Red Potatoes mashed with roasted Garlic and light Cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: Seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed Vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle: Silky Chocolate Mousse, covered in a decadent Chocolate Ganache, topped with a drizzle of White Chocolate
- Lemoncello Cheesecake: New York-style Cheesecake, layers of Lemon Cake and tart Citrus Ganache