- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan- Seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp
This is a great boat ride through the Baltimore Harbor. Dinner was good and the staff was amazing. Andy the cruise director/DJ was a lot of fun too. A good time!
I really enjoyed it,i took my girl on here for her birhday and she enjoyed herself