- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
For your entertainment, your crew gets into the spirit as they sing a cabaret. After your meal, hit the dance floor as a DJ spins popular Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
Take a breather and grab fresh air on the large deck outside. Savor your drink as well as the backdrop of the lit-up Baltimore skyline.
After three hours, your ship returns to the departing dock at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, where you disembark and take your night festivities to the streets!
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad: Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad: Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia: Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Herb Roasted Chicken: Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs: Asian Chili Sauce | Soy Glaze | Ginger | Scallions | White Sesame Seeds
- Baked Ziti: Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli: Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mini Pastries | Cookies | Brownies | Seasonal Fruit
What great fun! It was a nice cruise with good food and dancing. We will go again.
Great experience and wonderful Staff!
This is a great boat ride through the Baltimore Harbor. Dinner was good and the staff was amazing. Andy the cruise director/DJ was a lot of fun too. A good time!
I really enjoyed it,i took my girl on here for her birhday and she enjoyed herself
My wife and I had great time ,I would recommend this outing to anyone.
I took my wife on this cruise for our 15th wedding anniversary. We both loved the trip. The food was great and the views were even better. Nice to watch the sun set from the top deck.
The tour was excellent. The food was plenty and delicious. The DJ and the music was perfect. Different types to please all crowds. If I have to say one thing I didn't like is that I thought it included wine and beer as well. I thought I was getting all drinks included with the food. I think more people will definitely get involved more if drinks were included in price as well. Otherwise, highly recommend the trip if you like cruises. I will definitely go again
Great food, beautiful view, poor/awkward entertainment
Marilyn K Canada
The ship was nice however when we took the cruise it rained so we were limited to inside. The food was good. The music was not my style as it was dance music, I expect live music however it was staff singing karaoke. I felt the price was high for what this cruise entailed.