- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan- Seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp
This is a great boat ride through the Baltimore Harbor. Dinner was good and the staff was amazing. Andy the cruise director/DJ was a lot of fun too. A good time!
I really enjoyed it,i took my girl on here for her birhday and she enjoyed herself
My wife and I had great time ,I would recommend this outing to anyone.
I took my wife on this cruise for our 15th wedding anniversary. We both loved the trip. The food was great and the views were even better. Nice to watch the sun set from the top deck.
The tour was excellent. The food was plenty and delicious. The DJ and the music was perfect. Different types to please all crowds. If I have to say one thing I didn't like is that I thought it included wine and beer as well. I thought I was getting all drinks included with the food. I think more people will definitely get involved more if drinks were included in price as well. Otherwise, highly recommend the trip if you like cruises. I will definitely go again
Great food, beautiful view, poor/awkward entertainment
The ship was nice however when we took the cruise it rained so we were limited to inside. The food was good. The music was not my style as it was dance music, I expect live music however it was staff singing karaoke. I felt the price was high for what this cruise entailed.