- Baltimore sightseeing tour by Segway
- Enjoy an easy and fun way to see the historical sights of inner Baltimore
- Cruise through Fell’s Point, a US Historic District
- Ride by attractions like the National Aquarium and USS Constellation
- Hear fun facts about Baltimore’s history and culture from a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures you enjoy a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When everyone is comfortable, begin your tour by following your guide through the Fell's Point Historic District, a neighborhood that dates back to 1730 and is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places. Ride along the leafy streets, admiring the many houses, shops, cafes and taverns that keep the waterfront district a popular destination for both locals and visitors.
During your tour, listen to commentary from your guide about the history of Fell’s Point and the rest of Baltimore, from pirates to the American Revolution to the Civil War. Zip over to architect Robert Long's house, which dates back to 1765, and then visit Patterson Park, one of the oldest parks in Baltimore, known for being the site where Baltimoreans rallied on September 12, 1814, to protect the city from the threat of a British invasion. As you ride through the park, hear from your guide about the local festivals that take place here and admire the large pagoda on Hampstead Hill.
Depending on the time and interests of your group, other central Baltimore attractions you may see include the Douglas Myers Museum, Shot Tower, Star-Spangled Banner Flag House, the National Aquarium, the US Coast Guard Cutter Taney, Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse, the Baltimore World Trade Center, USS Constellation, Federal Hill, Little Italy and Harbor East.
Your tour ends back at the starting point.