Visit Canada's famous glaciers on a full-day seasonal excursion from Banff. Your personalized small group tour takes you through an awe-inspiring landscape carved by glaciers and remnants from the last ice age, as you travel along the Icefields Parkway, one of the world's most scenic highways.
- Day trip to Athabasca Glacier from Banff
- Gaze at the stunning glaciers and remnants of the last ice age
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you travel along the Icefields Parkway
- Go on an exciting, optional all-terrain onto the glacier
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Banff hotels
What You Can Expect
On your trip to Canada's glaciers, you'll hear stories of the early explorers who opened up these valleys. You'll enjoy an alpine picnic and visit the Columbia Icefields Centre, with the opportunity to join an exciting all-terrain tour onto Athabasca Glacier (included in the cost of the tour).
Highlights of the tour include:
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Bow Lake/NumTi Jah Lodge
- Peyto Lake
- Mistaya Canyon (or alternative)
- Athabasca Glacier Ice Explorer Tour
This tour is seasonal, operating from April through to October.
Ham & Cheese on Ciabatta Bread, Cheddar Cheese, Leaf Lettuce **Honey Mustard, **Mayonnaise
Prime Rib on Ciabatta Bread, Swiss Cheese, Leaf Lettuce, **Dijon mustard, **Mayonnaise
Veggie on Multigrain Bagel, Lettuce, Cucumber, Arugula, Red pepper, Red onion, Pesto Aioli
(** Can be ordered without any of these ingredients)
Also Included: Apple, Brownie, Juice, Water, Maple Cookies.