- Banff sightseeing tour
- Take a ride on the Banff Gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain at an elevation of 7,486 feet (2,281 meters)
- Admire fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies
- Travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive to see Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls
- Upgrade your tour to include a cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Round-trip transport from Banff hotels included
What You Can Expect
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
We wanted to fit in as much as we could in our time in beautiful Banff . This tour ticked all the boxes. Our driver was informative and friendly. We added the lake tour as well. Excellent. Well worth the money all round.
Another great trip we got the gondola up to the top of the mountain and saw some magnificent views. We then went on the have a lake cruise which was very funny and informative. Would recommend this trip. Banff is such a beautiful place, would love to return one day.