- Banff sightseeing tour
- Take a ride on the Banff Gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain at an elevation of 7,486 feet (2,281 meters)
- Admire fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies
- Travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive to see Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls
- Upgrade your tour to include a cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Round-trip transport from Banff hotels included
What You Can Expect
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
We included in our tour the Gondola ride. Beautiful scenery. All round good tour to show Banff to a visitor
Again this was a very good trip and the drive was well informed abouve the area we were visiting once again we had a very good day on the trip