- Banff sightseeing tour
- Take a ride on the Banff Gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain at an elevation of 7,486 feet (2,281 meters)
- Admire fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies
- Travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive to see Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls
- Upgrade your tour to include a cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Round-trip transport from Banff hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime. Enhance your
experience with a Lake Minnewanka cruise!
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Good way to start, we only had three days in Banff
Unfortunately we did most of the things on our own not realising the tour would duplicate
I wish we had booked the ice fields tour
Having said that the guide was very good and helpful