- Banff sightseeing tour
- Take a ride on the Banff Gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain at an elevation of 7,486 feet (2,281 meters)
- Admire fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies
- Travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive to see Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls
- Upgrade your tour to include a cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Round-trip transport from Banff hotels included
What You Can Expect
See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
This tour was great. I was lucky enough to have Dave again as our driver as I had him the day before. He has a passion for the area he lives in and loves to share it. He has some great stories with humour as well.
Again the coach was very comfortable and it was a great way to see the landmarks and highlights of Banff. I loved the Cable Car ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain and the walk up top is well worth taking. I took advantage of the Lake Minnewanka cruise which was beautiful as well and the girls guiding the cruise were very knowledgeable and loads of fun. The weather was brilliant and the overall the whole tour was fantastic.
Brewsters are absolutely fantastic