- Western cookout experience in Banff
- Ride a horse or take a relaxing covered-wagon ride along the Bow River
- Enjoy views of the spectacular Canadian Rockies landscape
- Dine on a hearty BBQ cookout
- Your choice of a morning or evening tour
- Perfect activity for the whole family
What You Can Expect
Brilliant hack for all levels of experience. This was the first time my husband had ever been on a horse and he had as good a time as I did. The horses are all fit and well cared for. They're friendly - affectionate even - and all fitted with power-steering (rein trained). The outriders are professional, experienced and friendly. We rode through some wonderful scenery on a circular route. Lunch was a superb BBQ of steak, salad, jacket potatoes and beans. Playtime with Horseshoes was fun too. I heartily recommend this trip to anyone - experienced or rank newbie; you WILL have fun!
A fantastic late arvo, early evening activity. We saw a bear which was a great introduction to Canada's wildlife, excellent cooking from Warner Stables Chef, he cooked our steaks to perfection and a very scenic and relaxing way to get to our evening meal.